Monday 9 January 2012

Simple Future Tenses


Simple future adalah kalimat yang menyatakan sesua tu yang akan terjadi atau direncanakan.
Rumus nya ada dua yang pertama memakai “will” artinya rencana, tetapi belum pasti. Sementara yang kedua memakai “be going” yang artinya rencana juga, tetapi rencana yang sudah pasti.
1.       S + WILL + V1
2.       S + BE GOING +V1 ( BE diganti dengan tobe yang sesuai missal: is, am, are.)
Kata bantu yang digunakan
1.       Tomorrow
2.       To night
3.       Next week
4.       Next two years
5.       Two days later
6.       Soon
7.       Etc..

1.       S + WILL + V1
Example
1.       I will come tomorrow  +
2.       I won’t come tomorrow  -
3.       Will me come tomorrow  ?

1.       S + BE GOING + V1
Example
1.       I am going to come tomorow  +
2.       I am not going to come tomorrow  -
3.       Am going to me come tomorrow ?
Adjective, Noun Adverb
Rumusnya
1.       S + WILL BE + ADJECTIVE,NOUN,ADVERBS
2.       S + BE GOING TO + BE +ADJECTIVE, NOUN,  ADVERB
Example :
Use menjadi  usefull
Beautiful menjadi beautifully
1.       She bought a new dress, she will be beautifully at the party

0 comments

Post a Comment