Thursday 13 October 2011

PRONOUN

Pronoun adalah kata ganti untuk benda atau orang, pronoun dapat dibagi menjadi beberaapa bagian, dan dapat dilihat dari tabel dabawah

No
subject
object
prosesive  adjective
posesive  pronoun
relexsive  pronoun


1
I
me
my
mine
myself

2
You
you
your
yours
yourselves

3
we
us
our
ours
ourselves

4
They
them
their
theirs
themselves

5
He
him
his
his
himself

6
She
her
her
her
herself

7
It
it
its
its
itself










Example..: 
                   - This is my neetbook(prosesive adjective)
                   -  This neetbook is mine (prosesive pronoun)
                   - she makes this cake by herslef (reflexsive pronoun)
                   - give this to them (object)
                   - i can run tihs application by myself (reflexsive pronoun)






0 comments

Post a Comment